Effective date: August 10, 2020.
Your California Privacy Disclosures >
This Policy describes:
1. How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
2. Cookies & Similar Technologies
3. How We Disclose Personal Data
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
5. How We Protect Your Personal Data
6. How We Process Children's Personal Data
7. Third-Party Providers and Their Services
8. How your personal information is transferred globally
9. How we Updates This Policy Policy
10. Contact Us
1.1 What information is collected by us
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, concrete, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide the information we have requested, but in most cases, if you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to your queries.
Depending on the service you choose, we may collect the following types of information:
1.1.1 Information you provide to us
1.1.2 Information that we collect in your use of services
1.1.3 Information from third-party sources
When permitted by law, we will collect information about you from third-party sources. For example,
• We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as: your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
• for certain services that might include account and financial transactions, with your authorization, we may validate the information provided by you (such as phone number) through legitimate third-party sources for security and fraud prevention purposes;
• we may receive designated identifier symbols (such as IMEI from an advertiser) to provide advertising services to you;
• information about you that others provided to us (e.g. your delivery address that other users may provide to us when they buy products for you via eufylife.com or App).
1.1.4 Non-personally identifiable information
Non-identifiable data refers to data that cannot be used to identify an individual. Examples of non-identifiable data include statistical data generated when you use a specific service (e.g. daily usage events, page access events, page access time events and session events). We will collect statistics information to understand how users use our products and services. By doing so, we can improve our services to better meet your requirements.
1.2 How we use the personal information that we collect
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with products and/or services, and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements. This involves:
A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device, and the content of a cookie can be retrieved and read only by the server that created the cookie. Cookies are unique to the browser or mobile application you are using. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters.
Sometimes, we stores cookies on computers or mobile devices for the purpose of improving user experience, including the following scenarios:
You can manage or delete cookies at your own preference. For details, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can clear all the cookies stored on your computer, and most current web browsers provide the option of blocking cookies. However, blocking cookies will require you to change your user settings every time you visit our website. Find out how to manage cookie settings for your browser here(e.g. Google Chrome): Internet Explorer > Google Chrome > Mozilla Firefox > Safari > Opera.
Our Services use the following cookies:
2.2. Web Beacons
2.3. Other Local Storage
We and some third parties may use other local storage technologies, for example, local shared objects (also called "Flash cookies") and HTML5 local storage, in certain products and services. Similar to cookies, these technologies store information on your device and can record some information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may use different media from cookies. Therefore, you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For details about how to disable or delete information contained in Flash cookies, click here.
2.4. Do Not Track
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
3.1. Sharing with Anker affiliates: Your information may be shared within Anker's affiliates only for explicit, and legitimate purposes, and the sharing is limited only to information required by services. For example, we verify the global uniqueness of accounts before allowing them to be registered.
3.2. Sharing with third party service providers and business partners: We share your information with third party service providers and business partners providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
3.3. Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
3.4. Sharing pursuant to laws and regulations: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
In scenarios 3.1 to 3.3, we will ensure that the lawfulness of this sharing and sign stringent non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and/or data processing clauses with the companies, organizations, and individuals with whom personal data is shared, requiring them to comply with this Policy and take appropriate confidentiality and security measures when processing personal data.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Statement, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required by laws or requested by you. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards we use to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records as required by laws; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention.
5.1. Access, rectification, deletion, data portability, restriction of processing, objection to processing.
Legislation in some countries and regions to which we provide products and services or from where we processe personal data, provides that data subjects the rights request (hereinafter referred to as "requests") in regard to the accessing, rectifying, deleting or erasure, porting, restricting, and objecting, the processing of related personal data by our retains. In addition you will have the right to data portability.
5.2 We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
5.3 California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Power Mobile Life, LLC, 400 108th Ave NE, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98004.
To exercise your rights as a data subject, you can send an email to DPO@anker.com. We will ask you to provide sufficient information to enable us to verify your identity and ensure that the applicant is the subject or legally authorized person of the requested information.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law and regulation.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
- Personal information collected and generated in connection with our operations in North America and Australia is processed and stored in data centers in the United States, except for cross-border transfers are permitted under applicable law.
- Personal Information collected and generated in connection with our operations in the People's Republic of China is processed and stored in data centers located in the Mainland of China.
- Personal information collected and generated in connection with our operations in Europe Economic Area (EEA) is stored in data centers in Germany.
(1) the recipient of the personal data is located within a country that benefits from a full "adequacy" decision of the European Commission;
(2) the recipient may have adhered to binding corporate rules (only for intra group transfers);
(3) the recipient has signed a contract based on "standard contractual clauses" approved by the European Commission, obliging them to protect your personal data; or
(4) where the recipient is located in the US, it is a certified member of the EU-US Privacy Shield and/or “standard contractual clauses”.
In the absence of the above appropriate safeguards, we will ask you for your explicit consent for cross-border transmission of your personal data. In the meantime, security measures such as encryption or de-identification will be adopted for the safety of your personal data.
We reserve the right to update this Statement at any time.
Should this policy be revised from time to time, we will release the change notice via various channels, for example, posting the latest version on our official website: https://www.eufylife.com
"Major changes" in this Policy include but are not limited to:
(1) Major changes in our service modes, for example, purposes of personal data processing, types of processed personal data, and ways of using personal data
(2) Major changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc., for example, ownership changes caused by business adjustment, bankruptcy, or acquisition
(3) Changes in the main objects of personal data sharing, transfer, or disclosure
(4) Major changes in your rights regarding personal data processing and the ways in which you can enjoy those rights
(5) Changes in our departments, contacts, and complaint channels responsible for the security of personal data processing
(6) High risks identified in personal data security impact assessment reports
Anker Innovations Technology Co., Ltd
Room701, Bldg 7, Zhongdian Software Park, 39 Jianshan Road, Hi-tech Zone, Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
Shenzhen Oceanwing Smart Innovations Technology Co., Ltd
B701-705, Jianxing Tech Bldg, Xinxing industrial park, 3151 Shahe West Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City
Power Mobile Life, LLC
400 108th Ave NE, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98004.
For users in the European Economic Area (EEA):
Anker Innovations Deutschland GmbH
Heilbronner Str.150,70191 Stuttgart